Photobucket

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Some Pictures from Our Trip

Below are some of my favorite pictures from our trip last week to visit my brother in Florida. Hard to believe it's only been a week! Seems to me like I've been back to school forever. If you haven't read the post below this one, please do so. I'm still seeking some guidance.
Enjoy the pictures of my precious girl who will be 14 months old in 2 days!...


Happy Baby Girl

Happy New Year to you...

We took a ride on my dad's friend's boat. This is the view out on the ocean at the end of our channel. Everyone had a fun time on the ride, except for R. She had a fit because she had to wear a huge life jacket. She finally just passed out.

Doesn't it look like we're in Venice or something? :)

Don't worry. It isn't open.

It looks like this picture is posed, but I swear it isn't.

R's Mimi (my mom) bought her a tutu. Sort of surprising this is the first one she has, isn't it?

She loved going to the beach every morning with her Grandad!


I love this picture! (Thanks for letting us borrow the suit, M!)

3 comments:

Kristi J said...

She is just toooo cute for words...I look at her and just dream of what my lUcy Lane will look like...I can't believe there were 4 on the list back in the day...wow...times have changed, kristi

Melissa said...

Those pics are adorable! N is jealous that R got to go to the beach before her! Did you get her another New Year's shirt? I thought you got the blue one.

mama becca said...

Oh those pics make me jealous!
so glad you had nice weather.
And, just read your newest post... so sorry about the mean people messin' with your stuff. I'd have a stake-out and carry a bb gun, just in case. And a video camera. How fun would that be??? I think you're right... it's probably someone on your street... keep your eyes open and I'll bet you'll figure it out! (that happened to us, too, so I get all worked up about finding the bad guys!).
good luck...
becca