Photobucket

Friday, January 16, 2009

Off to Scrapbook!

A is on his own tonight and tomorrow because I am going to go to my friend, H's parents' house to do some scrapbooking. (Her parents are out of town this weekend, so we will have plenty of space, no kids, and time to work!) I love to scrapbook, and I haven't been able to since before school started. H and another friend of hers will be there, along with another girl who teaches in my district. Should be good times.

Goal: I'm going to try to get our Ethiopia album(s) completed. That is probably more than I can accomplish this weekend, but I'm going to work on it. I would just like to have it finished before we hit the one year home mark in a little over a month...

What are your MLK day weekend plans?

PS-- Due to the extreme cold and snow, we haven't had school yesterday or today! Five day weekend!

PPS-- We took care of getting R's social security number today. Had to get that accomplished before we can do our taxes! :)

2 comments:

Kristi J said...

Things are warming up around here so we'll be back in school on Tuesday, but glad to have Monday off too...I gave up scrapbooking when I started the blog thing...#1...we're almost there, yeah :)
kristi

Kristi J said...

I just had to come back and tell you that when you left your comment..it gave me chills and made me tear up thinking about her there already...I'll be a mess when they call :) kj