Photobucket

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Winning the Lottery

A group of City workers from my hometown won the 207 million dollar Mega Millions lottery this weekend... Wow, can you even imagine what it would be like to win the lottery? I can't. Money doesn't buy happiness-- this I do know-- but wouldn't it be amazing to be able to pay off college loans and the mortgage, set up parents and in-laws, travel wherever I wanted, take care of my friends,... and of course, start a foundation/organization/whatever to do something for the children of Ethiopia. And, we sure wouldn't have to wait until we had our funding in place to start our adoption process again, would we?

3 comments:

J-momma said...

sounds like a good post. what would we do with 207 million dollars? hmm...something to think about.

Melissa said...

I guess one of them was Gabe's neighbor.

Melissa said...

The LOTTERY! WOW. I would definitely have to think about how to spend that kind of cash...so little goes so far in some places...having just returned from Addis, I can honestly say, I could spend every penny!!!!

Happy Christmas and Merry New Year!