Ok, so I'm at work, right? Of course. Where else would I be on a Monday? I walked through the office on my way back from lunch and saw an LL Bean box on the secretary's desk. I almost ask her if it is the slippers I ordered for my mom but then think myself silly for evening thinking it because they were shipped to my house, not school.
However, I check my email, and there is a message from the secretary saying that there is a box from LL Bean for me. So it was mine after all.
Here is where it gets bizarre. The box was supposed to be delivered to my house on Friday, but the tracking says the delivery attempt was to the wrong house. Somehow, over the weekend the box made a journey 2 states away and then back to my state... Only to be delivered to my school.
I checked to make sure I had put my correct home address. I had. However, there is an "URGENT" FedEx label on the box with my school's address on it.
So how the heck did FedEx know where I work????
Bizarre.
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Just got caught up on your blog... I love your last post! And, um, the fedex box making it to your work... that is freaky...
hope you are well-
becca
ARe you that tight with the fed ex people?? too funny, kristi
Post a Comment