R says, "I am such a big girl!" (Ignore my hand. I was trying to get those flowers to stay on her head for a different picture.)
R had her 9 month doctor's appointment this morning. She is now 19 pounds, 2 ounces and 28 inches long. She is growing like a little weed! When she came home in Feb. she was 12 pounds even and 24 inches long. The doctor was pleased with her progress and said she just looks "perfect." R is where she should be developmentally, if not a little ahead, so that is good to hear, too! She had one shot and screamed her little baby head off after it, but she calmed down pretty quickly. I love her doctor. She is very good with R and, although not an adoption specialist, she is very conscience and considerate of R's unique needs.

1 comment:
Sounds like she is growing like a weed! She is so precious!
Kristin
Post a Comment