Photobucket

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Today= A hard day

Both the girls were sick yesterday (throwing up, etc), and they were still "brittle" today.  Lots of crying, demanding behaviors, and general fussiness about everything.  It is days like this that I tell myself that yep, two is all I could ever handle... heck I'm barely handling two children...  I can't imagine being a stay-at-home mom; when is spring break over????  Etc.

But then, tonight, we had a sweet bedtime, and as I lay there with them, listening to them breathe fast asleep, I am reminded of how lucky and blessed I am to be their momma.  Yes, it is hard-- today was so awful-- but life without them is not a life I'd want.  Even after all the stress of today, I am so thankful that I can call them my daughters.

On another note, we have some other "stuff" going on this week.  Praying for a successful outcome.

No comments: