Photobucket

Sunday, April 14, 2013

So, yeah, running...

Ok, so, umm, here's the deal. I feel super insecure about this, and I really don't know why I'm putting it out there for the world to see, but I guess maybe it'll keep me more accountable if I actually put it in writing.

I'm going to start running or whatever.  Laughing?  Yeah, me, too.  Like, I can't believe I'm actually going to attempt it.

My BFF was a runner in HS, and she started running again after not for a while about a year ago (I think).  Also, my R is FAST and LOVES running.  So I decided I needed to start.  Inspired by M, one, and want to keep up with my child, two.

I even bought running shoes today and downloaded an app to track progress on my phone.  I am going to try.  It might be a disaster, but it also might be really good.  I'm going to try.  After all, I can't just waste the money I spent on shoes, right??

We'll see how I do.  Hopefully this is the start of something good.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You can do it!!! Have faith and rely on strength from God alone.

I think tracking progress to see improvement and benefits is the key for me, personally.

Good luck!

Melissa said...

I'm so excited about this! Remember, it doesn't matter how fast or slow you are, it's just DOING it! Your only competition is yourself!