Photobucket

Sunday, July 11, 2010

No Matter How I do this Girl's Hair...

... I LOVE IT!



9 comments:

Betsy said...

I love it too!!!

annieglan said...

she has the prettiest hair!

Arena Mom said...

Me too! She has stunning eyes!!

Sara K. Parker said...

sooooo pretty!!!

milreb said...

Oh my gosh M, how did you get those perfect little spirals? So pretty!

missy said...

the hair is beautiful and that face is even more so!!

titushome said...

I love it too! I hope Bete's stays similar to hers! :)

Sparkz said...

No wonder you like it. It looks great!!! You do a really good job. She looks so old now like a little girl. What a cutie. She is really beautiful!

Us4 Cats said...

hi there! i was wondering...can u email me at briloedmond@aol.com.
we are preparing to choose an agency to adopt from ETH.
we are wondering if you can email us as i have some questions about agency and request of referral gender, female, as this will be our only child.


thank u. : ) !!!!!!!