Photobucket

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Update and Ramblings

First of all, we got some results from A's medical stuff last week, and it was good news. We are still awaiting something else, but I'm hoping for more positive results.

Second, A had an interview for a potential new job this week. It also went well, and we are waiting to hear back. This job would actually be an opportunity to use his degree and more along the lines of what he envisioned he'd like to when he graduated from college. His current job is sort of in his field, and he has been working there for 11 years. He had thought he would retire from this company some day, but things have changed. We are hoping and praying for good news (SOON!) from this other company. It would be an amazing job to get in a great company. We are hopeful.

Ok, so that is the update on that.

Did I tell you A bought me a Nook for Christmas? I thought it would be nice to have but that I probably wouldn't use it too much. However, I LOVE it! It's so nice to literally have an entire bookstore at my disposal! I've started reading again, which is just something that hasn't happened (outside of reading for work or grad school) in years. I think it is going to be great for when I travel, too.

We've been having a rough week with R this week. She's been sick and just WILD! Today was a better day than yesterday, when I was literally at my whit's end. I absolutely adore, love, and treasure her... but she is not easy to parent, especially when she refuses to do anything I say and/or does the exact opposite of what I say. Sigh. Hoping tomorrow will be another better day than the one before.

Ok, so I guess that's it for now.

1 comment:

annieglan said...

Medical stuff?? What's going on?