Photobucket

Friday, November 11, 2011

Ok, Going Private

The time has come for this blog to become private. Like pronto. So, if you are interested in being invited to read this blog in the future, please leave a comment below with your email address and how I know you. I'm going to private on Sunday evening.

13 comments:

Renee said...

Molly I would love to still follow your blog. AlbrightRC@hotmail.com

_ said...

You know I'm in! zehlahlum@gmail.com

Chrissy said...

Chrissy here... is this about that facebook group? I'm in too...
babycakesbutter@gmail.com

Ron & Maria said...

rpelley1@cox.net - please invite me!

I'm from rpelley1.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

m.owsiany@excite.com
Remember me from elementary school?

Amy said...

I would LOVE to still follow, Molly.
ahniart@gmail.com
Thanks!
Amy

annieglan said...

Hey it's Annie (you have my email and I didn't want to post it) :)

The B Family said...

I'll FB msg you with my email address. Hope everything's okay.
xoxo

Alison said...

I would love to still follow! lovinmuch@yahoo.com

Sara said...

Would love to follow!

titushome said...

I definitely need an invite, although I'm terrible at keeping up with blogs these days! I pop over every once in awhile to catch up!!! :)

Sarah

milreb said...

I think I emailed you so I apologize if this is a repeat. Please include us too!

The "real" mother said...

Me, me, me. I will send you my email via fb.